Monday 17 October 2011

Paper Frames - Bargain Crafts

So making paper frames as a craft would be amazing to share, but first I will have to take one apart, let me get back to you on that one.. This was more a bit of a bargain than an upcycle. In fact it was a complete bargain. 


The outcome...

The unnecessary story...


I was in B&M, a bargain household shop I have only ever seen in the north of England; when I found a pack of TEN paper photo frames for 19p, YES that's less than 2 pence each! Then I stumbled across some foam stamps in the kids craft/books and stationary section for 69p a pack, including ink! Man, was I excited. I'm such a child. 




I got a bit over excited and got 2 packs of plain white frames, 2 packs with stripes on and 2 packs of stamps and ink. Total cost for an evenings crafty entertainment and some sweet photo frames for my wall  = £2.14.


I grabbed my paint and brushes and went to town.







And just to show off the glitter, sparkle, details and imperfections lets get up close and personal...


 Oh hey blurry.


 Hey scruffy.

 Helloooooo glitter.


I will update when I find the perfect photos and they make the wall :)


 After being on pinterest for a month or so now I think I will also look how to make my own stamps but these were just SO cute who could resist?


And the moral of the story today- crafty purchases don't have to cost a fortune or be bought from a craft shop. Oh and kid craft and stationary sections of shops are AMAZING for fun buys.


Happy Stamping! 

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute! Great idea! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...